Monday, May 14, 2018

First 2018 Quilt Finish-1st couple weeks of January

I am finally blogging about my quilt completions for this year, Yeah!
The following are two quilts and pillowcases for our new to us trailer. I decided that the accent colors for the trailer would be aqua, teal and turquoise.



The pillowcases are coordinated with the quilts.


I forget at this time what pattern this quilt was made after but I think it was a Jenny Doan pattern.


I used the baptist fan groovy board from my HQ long arm machine to quilt it.


I used a medium tan background fabric for this quilt.


This one is just a charm type quilt pattern I made by myself.


I used a cream color fabric for the background for this quilt.


I used the Whirly Gig pantogram for this quilt and I used the same sheet pattern for both quilts.


I will now work on blogging on the many quilts I have finished in the last 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment