Monday, May 14, 2018

March Completions

The next quilts to show were completed in March.


The next two quilts are the same pattern and look like they are the same quilt.


 But if you look close you can see the the backings are different.


This was a class I took from Bonnie Hunter here in Utah in August.


I decided I didn't want to make a full size quilt and so I turned the blocks I made into two baby quilts. It looks like I used the Baptist fan for the quilting.


This quilt I call a build-a-quilt. I started out with green and white 4 patches and then continued to add different colored rings around the last round.


I have so many cut 2 1/2 inch squares I was trying very hard to use them up.  I didn't succeed but I now have added this quilt to my collection in the trailer.

1 comment: