Sunday, May 20, 2018

April Completions

I have a few quilts that were finished in April.


This quilt was a top for over a year. I finally decided that I needed to finish it up. I have an embroidery machine with these cute little girls doing all their chores.


I used the Whirly Gig pantogram for the quilting on this one.


This quilt was made from leftover red and white 9 patches from a large quilt I completed over a year ago.


I used the Whirly Gig on this one too and I pieced the backing from leftover pink flannel.


This is another purple baby quilt made from my collection of purple 2 1/2 inch squares.


I also used the Whirly Gig pantogram on this quilt.

I have a few more quilts to show and record for the year but I will not be able to blog about them for awhile as we are going fishing at Strawberry Lake this week.

Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment