Friday, August 24, 2018

Baby Quilts Completions

Wow, baby quilts!


About 10 years ago I purchased die cut hearts and then promptly stashed them away. I am not quite sure why I purchased them other than they were cute.


This red and purple one was very iffy to me. Just not my favorite colors for a baby quilt.


This pattern was from Wedding Dress Blues website. I used up some half square triangles that I had stashed in a drawer.


All of these quilts have been quilted with the Baptist Fan groovy board.


Now this quilt is much more in the colors I think should be baby quilts.


All of the squares used in these baby quilts are 5 inch squares that I have cut and stashed.


I have a drawer full of 1 1/2 inch squares and strips that I really love.


I also love 9 patches on point and with my favorite color of green I think this quilt is lovely.


Pink and lavender is a very girly baby quilt.


I really like the combination. All of the heart quilts are just randomly arranged.


This is a totally scrappy baby quilt with  different a layout. I think it is a very interesting design.


All of these quilts are going into bins that I have set aside for our coming great grand babies.


This one I like because it is various shades of green. Even some greens that I am not particularly fond of.


I like yellow, orange and green quilts for babies.  This way a boy or girl can use them.


This is for sure a baby boy quilt. I love all the different blues.


Well, this is all of the quilts for babies but not the end of the quilts that I have completed. Stay tuned for more.

Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment