Wednesday, January 30, 2019

A Small Completion

I have a small completion. I call it a small completion because the quilt itself is small.


The quilt pattern I bought several years ago and I have finally got around to making this one. I have made a number of quilts from this book but for the most part I haven't liked them because the quilts in the book are too small. I really prefer to make 65" by 85" (twin/lapsized) quilts.


I again used the Baptist Fan groovy board from my HQ. I backed it with pieced together leftover sheets from the previous quilts.


The fabrics in this quilt are all from my stash and many are leftovers from the fabrics I purchased for the trailer quilts I have made.

I am very involved in a number of other quilts and will post when I have another completion.
I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment