Saturday, January 26, 2019

Hey, Another Completion!

This quilt is an extra made from the extra blocks I had from the big quilt I made for our trailer bed.
I was going to make the trailer bed quilt larger but then changed my mind and decided I wanted a couple of borders on it instead.


This quilt will also go into the trailer as a lap quilt.


I used the Baptist fan on this quilt. I use this quilting pattern allot because it is pleasing to the eye but also because it is just enough quilting to help the quilt last longer.


The backing is a sheet that was purchased for the trailer bed but it ended up being too small for the bed. No problem there though because I use sheets often for these quilts.



This was a quick and easy quilt to put out and this will get used allot while camping.

I will keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment