Friday, March 22, 2013

Another Busy Week

It has been a busy week even though I haven't had any job interviews. It actually is nice to not have interviews.
I have gotten my sciatica pain under control somewhat which helps tremendously. I have had sick grand children for a couple of days because they couldn't go to day care. Wednesday for the most part I sat on the sofa while we all dozed off and on. Poor Katya has diarrhea and she threw up just before Mom got here to pick them up.

I have started on a new lap size quilt for me. I have had the colored squares cut out for a month but I have now started on the 9-patches and rails so I can see what it is going to look like by putting it on the design wall.


I bought this fat quarter bundle from Connecting Threads a while ago and have been thinking about how I wanted to show case the fabric. The fabric is dotted swiss in a beautiful array of colors. The nine patches and rails will be in black and white. This will be set 7 X 9 and should be a great size for watching TV.

I have not been able to do allot in the quilting room but some of the projects are seeing a little progress.
So this is all for now. See you next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment