Friday, June 14, 2013

Moving Along

Hi Everyone, I have been moving along this week. Many things have been done and I am feeling pretty good about the week. No interviews this week.
First off, I have finally finished painting in the old sewing room. It only took me 2 months to do this job but I am happy to say it is done.


Notice the two little snoopers. They are curious about what is going on in this room.



Nice clean fresh closet.


Desk with lamp waiting for some girls to do homework or something else.

I have also had my hubby hang some pictures in my new quilting room. Yeah!


This was gome (trash) from Japan. I have always loved this needlepoint scene and now it has a permanent home in the quilting room.


The top is a clock I made from a quilting magazine several years ago. I think it was Quiltmaker magazine.
The bottom was a gift from my sister.


This is an embroidery of a saying, " I didn't say ti would be easy. I only said it would be worth it." I made this several years ago also.


This is the second patch quilt that I have now completed. It was free motion swirls.


I am happier with the quilting on this one. The next should be even better.


I have the tumbler quilt top on my design wall right now.


I am trying to make some progress with this next.


This is the plaid/stripe quilt blocks that I have together now. I need to get it quilted but I have not decided weather I am going to add some borders yet.


It should make a good lap sized quilt as it stands right now.


This is one of three baby quilt tops I have completed. This green fleece will be the backing for this one and the other two have a turquoise camouflage fleece.. I need to get these loaded so I can get busy quilting. They are going to be 45" X 45".

Well, see you next week.

1 comment: