Friday, July 19, 2013

Very Little Done in the Quilt Studio

I guess I had allot more to write about last week because I actually got a bit of time in the quilt studio.
This is still on my large design wall.


I hope to get in today or tomorrow to at least get the rows attached that I have pinned up there.
I have made about 25 leader ender blocks from Bonnie's challenge this year.


I put these up on my small design wall to show Eli and Chelsi. I really like the way it looks.


I am sewing the leader enders in between the pinwhells for the Smith Mountain Morning quilt.


These are the half squares laid out in the different colors waiting to be put into a block.


I have two sets lined up at a time to keep the rhythm going as I try to get the pinwheels done. I want to get the star blocks together soon. I find that just a few minutes piecing every chance I get really does move things along.

Well, this is all for this week. Talk again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment