Friday, August 2, 2013

Making a Quick Update This Week

I do not have allot to report this week because 90% of my time has been all about the yard and the house. I have been trying to get the basement ready for our daughter to move in and also to keep the weeds down in the flower beds. I had one interview this week and a test for another job application so I have been out of the house allot this week.
I have finished the quarter squares for the alternate block for the Smith Mountain Morning quilt I am working on. I am now in the process of cutting for the this block but I have not started to sew anything.




I will not be able to update my blog for 2 weeks because I will be out of state for a week and when I do get home I will be helping my daughter's family get settled in our house. They are moving from Wisconsin and will be with us at least a year.

So my quilt studio will be a little quiet but I will be ready to get back in the swing of things as soon as possible.

Take care and enjoy the end of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment