Friday, December 27, 2013

Miss Daffodil

We have had a wonderful Christmas and have spent allot of time with grandchildren.
I am not sure if I have mentioned it but we have 21 grandchildren. Five moved here from Wisconsin in August and then 3 moved to Texas in September. We have missed those three very much since they have left Utah.
We had an excursion yesterday on the UTA system by catching the Frontrunner and then the Trax to Salt Lake City from Utah valley. We tried to go to our favorite Texas BBQ, Joe Morley's, but they did not open until 5:00p.m. and we were there at 4:00p.m. So we caught the Trax again and went to down town SLC and ate at JB Big Boys. We left the American Fork station at 3:10p.m. and did not return until 9:00p.m. The lights at Temple Square were great but the crowds were over whelming.

I have a picture of Miss Daffodil complete and I have made a good start with Miss Dahlia.



Isn't she cute?

I am hoping that next week that I can be back in the swing of things. My pneumonia is pretty much done but the cough and the influenza seems to be going away too. So baring anything new in the health department I should be back in the groove.

Take care and I will maybe have some quilting news next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment