Friday, December 20, 2013

Wishful Thinking

Well, my week started off good and I thought I was on the mend. Guess it was just Wishful Thinking.
My daughter helped me draw lines on the squares for part 2 of the mystery quilt. I started sewing on them yesterday but there is no way I will be able to complete them this week and probably not next week either. I had high hopes for being able to do this mystery quilt, keep up, and link up with Bonnie at Quiltville. At least I learned how to link up once.

I have sewn 200 yellow squares to the uphill chevron and that is all. I will not be linking up to Quiltville this week and I don't think I will be able to do any more on the mystery quilt for the rest of the year.




I have finished Miss Canterbury Bell and I have made a good start on Miss Daffodil. I will probably get to do allot of embroidery in the next week or so since I am not able to get up the energy to do anything else.




I have started the work up on the Grandmother's Garden blocks to give my quote to my friend about what it will cost him for me to finish these quilts. There will be two quilts with 80 blocks per quilt. It took me 10 minutes to prep and sew around this one block. That is over 24 hours of sewing just for the flowers alone. I am not sure when I will be able to finish this quote, probably after the New Year.



I hope to have something next week. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment