Friday, January 10, 2014

Charity Quilts Done

I am very happy that I have finished two charity quilts. Never mind that they have been tops for months. They are done now and that is what is important.
This first one is the last of the 3 1/2 inch squares I put together this summer. I have made three of them now and they have cleaned out all of my pre-cut 3 1/2 squares that I had hanging out in a drawer for years. Yeah!



This next charity quilt was made from my 2 1/2 inch squares. I am happy to say that allot of these come from recycled shirts. Several are from my husband and my shirts. I really like the way this one turned out.




I have one more charity quilt that I am piecing on but it will not be done for a while. It is the tumbler quilt I started this summer with left overs from my double wedding quilt. I have cut out more pieces but I got bored with it and have not touched it for a few months now. I think it is about half done. It will be a twin size quilt when it is done.

Well, this is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment