Sunday, January 12, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitching-Miss Dahlia

I am going to link with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching today.
I am quite happy because I finished with Miss Dahlia. It was a close call but I was determined that she needed to be done.
I was able to do quite a bit of work in the quilt studio Monday and Tuesday this week but Wednesday afternoon I crashed and took a nap. I had to be out quite a bit on Thursday and when I got home I was too tired to do anything at all.
Yesterday morning I felt good and didn't have any pressing chores so I worked on her and finished her up. Yeah!


I have already started on Miss Daisy and she will be a fun one to work on. I am doing a stitch that I haven't done for many years. I will let you see that stitch when I get her finished.

To get back to Kathy's post today click here.




7 comments:

  1. Miss Dahlia is adorable! Looking forward to Miss Daisy! Such wonderful whimsical blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed~! this is really cute and so very whimsy full~!!
    your stitching is wonderful.

    happy slow sunday stitching.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Miss Dahlia has a bit of spunk, doesn't she? Love the wink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Miss Dahlia! You have done a great job there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Congrats on finishing! Bring on Miss Daisy!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the embroidery blocks! I've got quilter's envy. :-) Quilter's envy is the desire to create one just like it. We say "oh my, I want one too"

    ReplyDelete