Saturday, January 4, 2014

Slow Stitching Sunday

I have decided to link up with Kathy's Quilts for the Slow Sunday Stitching that she hosts each week. She has truly inspired me to keep doing my embroidery and enjoy the journey as I go.
I am very slow in completing each flower but each one is showing improvement over the one before. There are 28 flowers in total and I am on number 8.
Here are the flowers I have completed.



Miss Azalea


Miss Camellia


Miss Carnation


Miss Chrysanthamum


Miss Columbine


Miss Crocus


Miss Canterbury Bell


Miss Daffodil

I am working on Miss Dahlia right now and will hopefully have her finished in a week. I will then post her on Slow Sunday Stitching.
Thanks Kathy for this great opportunity to post and also thanks for helping us to keep Slow Stitching.
To link back to Kathy's post click here.


13 comments:

  1. These blocks are so fun! I have never seen anything like it! Love how each flower has her own personality! Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are fabulous! I think I like the Miss Chrysanthamun the best. It will be a wonderful project when it is done, and each block is so unique, that it should provide enough variety to get it done. I'll look forward to your progress each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable!!!! What a great job. Enjoy the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra,
      I deleted this comment because it was the same as the one before. I am new to managing comments on my blog. So I don't mean to offend.
      Cindy

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness these are just adorable! I think Miss Columbine is my favorite ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious idea for a quilt. These blocks are darling and look like SO much work. I would think you have a really good time working on them. Love the eyes on Miss Canterbury Bell. Can’t wait to see your next block.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Hard to believe you did those by hand - they look so perfect and so beautiful. I'm trying to pick which one I like best - impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute and retro looking. Are those your own designs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute!!! Love them :) I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete