Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Blog Look

I have a new look for my blog. I would love to say it is my work but in truth it is my daughter in laws work. She has given my blog a whole new feel. I have a slide show of my quilt pictures, tabs at the top of my blog, a logo, and she is also designing me a few header/banners to change out as I want. I may change the background again but for the most part I am very happy with what is going on with this blog. I am so excited about these changes. Thank you Chelsi, you are the BEST!

I have also made some progress on the Celtic Solstice mystery quilt. I have finished the 4-patches for unit #4. This is slow progress but progress none the less. Yeah!


I am hoping to get some more time in the quil studio this week, possibly this afternoon.

I am making some progress with Miss Daisy but I still have more than half of her left to do. So maybe next week I will be able to show her off.

Take care and keep sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment