Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge-Pink

I have been making good progress this month and I am happy to report that I have completed the 10  9-patches in pink.



And the 10 string blocks in pink.



I don't have the variety in pinks that I have in blue. I am just not a pink type of girl. I have what I have though because I have lots of grand daughters that do like pink. I have made lots of pink and purple quilts for these girls.

I still need to make the Craftsy blocks but I have pulled my fabrics for both of them.

I am liking this challenge this far into it and do not feel overwhelmed. I have high hopes that I will have 2-3 new quilts by the end of the year.

I will have the Craftsy blocks to show next week.

To see what others are doing for their Rainbow Scrap Challenge click here.




3 comments:

  1. Two or three quilts by the end of the year will be impressive. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy pink scraps. Blocks pieced with strings and squares are my favorites. Like you I always have more blue scraps than any other. I've enjoyed the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for three years now and made some pretty rainbow quilts. People seem to love them as mush as I do.
    The Hibiscus lady that you are working on is awesome. You are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress so far. One color at a time, you will be amazed at how it adds up over time.

    ReplyDelete