Sunday, February 2, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitching-Fuchsia

I was not planning to link up with Slow Sunday Stitching today because I didn't have Miss Fuchsia done yet. But I decided that since I am working on her today that I should show my progress. So here is Miss Fuchsia in the works.


She looks happy to be here on the blog and next week she will be totally finished.

This is our two cats watching the Super Bowl or maybe just sleeping through the Super Bowl.



Check out what everyone else is Slow Stitching today.

3 comments:

  1. Miss Fushsia looks so happy, are all these going into a quilt? Your kitties look like they are comfortable on that beautiful double Irish chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so darn cute and I think that you are supposed to hook up while working on so I am glad that you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great little hoop for your flower girls! Hope you and the kitties enjoyed your slow stitching and the game ...thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete