Sunday, February 23, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitching-Hibiscus Part 3

I have been a little slow in stitching this week but I have made some progress. There are times when I am stitching that I can't quite get myself motivated to finish the flower up quickly. But then I think about that and realize that this is OK because it is Slow Stitching and enjoying the process is the most important part in these projects. I like to start and finish the hair part of the flower before I move onto the face and then to the leaves. This flower has allot going on in the hair part.


I am linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching each week. I have never done this before this year and I am enjoying it very much.


To see what others are Slow Stitching please click here.

3 comments:

  1. It is looking good! I follow your progress every week on SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow progress is still progress... and all relaxation is helpful!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Kathy said, slow progress is still progress. After all, if we wanted fast, we would go to the store and buy our quilts, blankets, wall decor, etc. I've been doing handwork for over 50 years and have to remind myself of that frequently! ;-)

    ReplyDelete