Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge-Aqua/Teal

I have started on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for March which is Aqua/Teal. I have a few of these fabrics in my stash and I will be able to make all the blocks I need to but just barely.
These fabrics tend to just stay in my stash and not get used too much. I don't know why I don't use them but it seems like they haven't played very well with my other fabrics so they just sit.

I am a scrap piecer and these fabrics should get equal time but do not.


This is my strings for the string blocks and also for the Craftsy blocks. I have started sewing on the strings blocks but I don't really have anything to show on them so no pics.
I have also got the foundations ready for the Craftsy blocks but I have not started sewing on them yet so no pics of those either.


I have all my 2 inch squares ready and I have sewn two blocks of these. So a little progress is being made.

I am linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge today. Click here to see what others are doing.

4 comments:

  1. Now that you've got all the cutting done, the piecing should go pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much great prep work. Looks like lots of fun projects are in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! that pile of strips is so inviting.... yum
    LeeAnna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the hard part is all done. Now the fun part - sewing them together.

    ReplyDelete