Sunday, March 9, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitching-Miss Iris

I have been doing a little on Miss Iris this week. I usually work on hand stitching on Wednesdays and Sundays. This last Wednesday I was so busy I did not get a chance to sit down with her. It seems that life just rushes some weeks and I feel like time is flying by.




I am still enjoying the time I do spend on my embroidery and will keep trying to Slow Down!

I do have a near completion on the Batik quilt I have been working on since last fall.


The hand stitching went very well. I just need to label this quilt and I can count it as a completion for 2014. Yeah!


I have enjoyed linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching and browsing all of the links to what others are working on. So for you to enjoy looking at these blogs please click here.http://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2014/03/slow-sunday-stitching-stencils-frixion.html


4 comments:

  1. I often feel like time is just racing by and that is why SLow Sunday Stitching is such a welcomed relief.
    Enjoy Miss Iris and your binding...thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed all your flower blocks hopefully we will see them in a project some day. You have done so much work in each one, it can't help but be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another little one started! I love visiting on Sunday to see how they are moving along. Kathy's reminder to slow down is a great one. If I don't on Sunday then I try another day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on how life is flying by! I wish I had more time to slow down and slow stitch ... but I'll do my best to find the minutes whenever I can.

    Your iris block is going to be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete