Friday, March 14, 2014

Some Finishes

This week has been productive. I have finishes! Yeah!
First off as you read last week, I have finished my Batik Windows quilt.


I am so glad to have this quilt finished!


While I was outside in the yard taking pictures of this quilt I snapped some pics of the tulips and daffodils coming up. They will soon be full of color just like this quilt.


Notice I didn't show a real close up of the quilting on the back. I have fixed the worse spots on the back but I still am not too happy.


The promise of color to come!


As you can see the grass is rather drab but in a week I will have it aerated and then things will start to look up.



Not a real good pic of the quilting but I wanted to show the light quilting I did in the batik squares.
The white sashing has very dense bubbles/pebbling and the black has very small half feathers.

I am very happy with my progress this past week.


No comments:

Post a Comment