Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last Saturday in May

Time sure is flying by. I work hard every week but the week seems to get away from me before I know it.
I picked up some more flowers for the flower beds and I have taken pictures of everything.


This is the front porch area. I just love the color the flowers on the porch,


I had my son-in-law Jared dig out the rose bush. He said it had only one little root so it was very easy to remove.


This is on the other side in front of the house.


In this area I had my son-in-law take out a very large dead shrub. The red flowers look great in that area where the shrub was. Yeah! It is gone.


On the south side of the house I have three tomato plants planted. My son Eli cleaned out this bed and then he tilled it up real good. This helped me allot too.


This is our flag pole. Everything we do in the front yard to make things look nice are for our flag raising ceremony on the morning of the 4th of July.

The month of June will be yellow for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I have pulled out all my yellow fabric for this challenge.


This is my set up for my string blocks.


This is the set up for my 9-patches.

I am going to try and get my blocks made this coming week because a week from Wednesday we are leaving for a long vacation and I will not be home to work on these projects.

I am linking up with Rainbow Scrap Challenge today. Click here to see what others are working on.


1 comment:

  1. looks like you have been busy in the yard - it is nice to have a son in law that helps you with the digging - hope all your plants grow well.

    ReplyDelete