Friday, August 1, 2014

Another Jelly Roll Skirt

I have completed another jelly roll skirt. The design of this skirt is a little different than the one done for Aurora. Sophia chose all the fabric for her skirt but there are only 5 fabrics involved with this skirt.
I made two panels of the fabrics with the lower panel being longer so I could gather it to give the skirt a little bit of flare.


She is very happy!


She has worn it almost every day since I finished making it.


Liliya has picked out her fabric and now I need to get started on it.

These projects have been fun to make because they are all straight seams. I haven't been worried about waistbands, zipppers or buttons. I have never enjoyed making clothing but this has been fun because the girls are so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment