Wednesday, January 13, 2016

First Completion for 2016

I have a completion!!!  Yeah!!! This is a Missouri Star Quilt company block. I did a Baptist fan in the quilting and used a variegated green Superior Thread.


This is the second time I have made this quilt but it is the first completion for the New Year.


This is the 6th quilt in the Big Project!


It is a fun block and I have used mostly recycled shirts from my husband and myself.


This brown and black block is from Great Grandpa Nielsen's shirt. This and the other quilts will be going to my grandsons so I will be sure to put in some of these special shirts as a memory thing.

I have another quilt completed and I am hand stitching the binding right now and will soon blog about it in the very near future.

I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment